Isaiah 6:8

Then I heard the Lord asking, "Whom should I send as a messenger to this people? Who will go for us?" I said, "Here I am. Send me."

Sunday, June 6, 2010

How I Saw God Today

Today the group all walked out to the church in the town Pucusana. The service started out and I dident know what to realy expect. It was all diffrant than i was used to doing in church. I wasebt used to having a translater to translate everything to me. I dident know that it meant something and related something to me. But latter i relized that it atcually did relate to something. I could relate the priest to God, and the translater to randome people in life. because God (the priest) can say something to you and you not understand untill someone in ur life (translater) comes along and they do something that just makes it clear what God is trying to say to you.

-Brenton Leighow



PS- We've got a trivia challenge for our followers! What's a windjammer? We've been playing Catch Phrase and that phrase has us stumped.

2 comments:

  1. A windjammer is a type of large sailing ship with an iron or for the most part steel hull, built to carry cargo in the late nineteenth and early twentieth century. Windjammers were the grandest of merchant sailing ships, with between three and five large masts and square sails, giving them a characteristic profile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenton,

    Awesome to hear about your "revelation" in relating your experience with the translator to your experiences with God. Keep up the good work!

    ~Michael Miller

    ReplyDelete