Isaiah 6:8

Then I heard the Lord asking, "Whom should I send as a messenger to this people? Who will go for us?" I said, "Here I am. Send me."

Thursday, June 10, 2010

St. Nick's Gifts put to use... finally!!!

Que pasa mis amigos en los Estados Unidos?
(What's up my friends in the United States?)

To the people of Gateway and even our extended family following this blog, I'm truly blessed with gifts from God that for the longest time I tried to use for my own selfish reasons, without fulfillment of any kind. For a long time I have failed to recognize how God wanted me to use these gifts and lacked a sense of belonging or even how to fit into Gods desires for my life... I now have an answer that is concrete and as firm as the concrete we mixed and poured today! Through talking to the people on this trip with me, and even through seeing Gods gifts at work, God has laid it heavily upon my heart that I'm to strive towards the goal of being a teacher or counselor in the school system. The puzzle pieces given to me through prayer and realization of my spiritual gifts (thanks to Joey Butler) have finally been put together, with help from additionary missionaries, to see the full picture of God's plan for me! His orchestration is beyond comprehension when he extends his finger and plans to perfection. Tu eres santo (you are holy), tu eres dios (you are God). I'd like to ask for prayer from my brothers and sisters in Christ to help me line things up to run towards God's new goal for my life!

Gloria a dios!

St. Nick Malick

p.s. Quit looking for great big things that God does in your life, some of the most beautiful things are those things that are minute and right under our noses, God works wonders in small miracles. Go from Woe is me, to Wow is he!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was so awesome to see the transformation in your direction. You were confused but seeking two sundays ago when we talked and now you have a game plan and are moving forward. You inspire me in the midst of my confused seeking. Praise Jesus!

    Continue to follow what Christ has revealed to you and remember 2nd Chronicals 16:9a "For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him."

    Your Friend,
    Jake Taylor

    ReplyDelete