Isaiah 6:8

Then I heard the Lord asking, "Whom should I send as a messenger to this people? Who will go for us?" I said, "Here I am. Send me."

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Peru Team Has Arrived Safely!

It's been 24 hours since the first group was up and ready to head to MCI airport...and we have all made it safe and sound to Hogar de Hannah, our home for the next week. We had no trouble with the flights and all 68 checked bags made it safely! Praise God and thank you for praying us through!

It's a blessing to be able to stay here onsite at Hannah's Home...we actually are very spoiled as the accomodations are far beyond what I think we all expected! Thanks to the teams that have helped prepare this place for us!

We are all weary...but hearts are full and we are ready for the mission God has for us!

Talk to you soon!
Amy Hayward

3 comments:

  1. So glad and thankful to hear you're all safe and sound. Praise God!
    Have a Wonderful Sunday....our prayers are with you all. Janet and Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,thank you for staying up a little longer to post this message. It fills this mother's heart with joy to know you made the trip without incident. Praying each one of you will be energized for such a day as this! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing your pix warms my heart and stirs memories! Thank you for today's post about your travel without incident...one of many blessings to come, I'm sure. I was pleased to update my friends at Branson Christian Church this morning on progress made at Hannah's since this time last year and on your mission this week. They will be praying for you. I will be holding you in my heart as I visualize how you will be God's hands and feet among His people in Chilca. May you wake each morning with His stirring in your heart and lie down each evening with the rhythm of your breath sustained by His life in you! Bless you as you serve Him in special ways this week, Linda

    ReplyDelete